Netflix Confirms New Pricing is Coming

Hastings states that whatever changes in pricing the company makes moving forward, existing customers will be "generously grandfathered" into their existing pricing plan.

Good habit I have is to read the whole article. :)

hmmm! Hopefully I didn't get into it too late! Just signed up for the free month then $7.99 after.Wife will view it on ROKU-3 and I will use the PC.Question!! If im steaming a Netflix movie on my pc! will my wife also be able to watch a different movie on the roku using one account at the same time?

Right now you can watch a maximum of two things at once with one account. Supposedly they are talking about new pricing structures though. I saw something saying one of their proposed new plans was $6.99 but only allowed one stream at a time. Another proposed plan was $9.99 but included 3 or 4 streams at once.

My Amazon Prime account shows that I'll be charged $79 on 4/13/2014 for another year. Assuming that holds up, I'll keep it. If it goes up a little, and I don't mean $20 or $40 either, I won't. It is of marginal value to me at the $79.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)