Netflix freezing up Joey.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Since the software update Friday morning (5/27), Netflix on the Joey's has worked flawlessly for two days without having to reboot. Let's hope this continues.

Well, it couldn't last. Had a reboot today on one Joey and the other had a really strange appearance where the video was playing in the corner of the Home screen menu and there was no way to maximize it. I've been holding off on plan B which is to put timers on all the Joeys and have them power off/on around 4am but I'm going to try that now. Hope others have better success.

Ours went back to rebooting the Joeys too.

So far, my rebooting the Joeys by cycling the power with automatic timers early every morning is working. It is interesting that when reset this way it returns to the previous channel it was on instead of the Hopper info channel I always used to get.

So far, my rebooting the Joeys by cycling the power with automatic timers early every morning is working. It is interesting that when reset this way it returns to the previous channel it was on instead of the Hopper info channel I always used to get.
I think you have 2 power options under settings - power. Those are last channel or home.

I think you have 2 power options under settings - power. Those are last channel or home.
Agreed. I should have been more clear that I was used to resetting the Joey with the Power Button hold for 5 seconds and in that case always seemed to come up with the Hopper Info channel. I just assumed that removing power from the Joey and restoring a minute later would do the same thing but pleasantly it comes up with the previous channel. I mean I like the Hopper info channel and all but.........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts