Netflix on 4K Joey

broeddog

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Mar 7, 2010
Grand Rapids, MI
Can someone here confirm or deny the contents of a conversation I had with someone from advanced tech support. I had a Hopper 3 and two 4K Joeys installed 3 days after they were released and have never had access to Netflix. Both joeys say will be available soon and have displayed this message for months, after my wife decided to rip me a new last night because she couldn't watch Netflix in the bedroom I called Dish. This young woman from advanced technical support told me that if I had U309 on the Hopper 3 and U457 on the 4K joeys that Netflix should be working, well it's not. Of course she had me go through all the trouble shooting procedures to no avail, is anybody with 4K joeys able to watch Netflix or was her information inaccurate. I'm pretty sure I know the answer to my question but it would be nice for somebody here to confirm my suspicions.

Thanks Scott, I was pretty confident I was given inaccurate information because I hadn't seen anybody on the forum verify accessibility to the Netflix app on the 4K Joey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)