Network HD channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

freebird77

Original poster
Sep 28, 2008
I have CBS east ch. 380 and west ch 381. The same with Fox ch 388 and 389 only neither of these are in hd. Im paying for a hd package. I see CBS and Fox also has east and west channels offered in hd but we cant get them. Can someone please tell me why? Thank you.

The East and West coast HD channels are in the 600's, if you can get waivors from your locals you might be able to get either the west of east but not both, it depends on your loctaion. Call dierctv and ask them how to get them.

This kind of irks me too. I have both the easts and wests in the 380's, but if I want to tune in on HD I need to switch down to my locals - which (I'm in the west) gives me no HD option for the east feeds.

Don't understand the logic behind not providing access to the E/W network HD feeds, but still giving you them in SD.

Bump.

This raises a good question - if you get the E/W feeds and subscribe to the HD package - why don't you get the HD feeds?

Waivers are in place - what's the issue here?

HD waivers are separate from SD waivers. Also you can only get East if in the eastern or central time zones, or West if in the mountain or pacific time zones. The issue is the SHVERA law.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts