FOX-HD: Quintuplets : Quintcon​

9:00pm EDT

NBC-HD: Law & Order : Paradigm (Crime)
FOX-HD: The Bernie Mac Show : Being Bernie Mac
WB-HD: The Mountain : Pilot (Drama) Premieres​

10pm EDT

CBS-HD: CSI: NY : Blink (Crime) Premieres
NBC-HD: Law & Order : The Dead Wives Club (Crime) Premieres​

damn damn why do they have to pit Smallville and Lost against each other. I need the HDPVR BAAAAADDDDDDD!

I'm pissed cuz I want to watch all three! I didn't like the first episode of Hawaii but liked the next two. The Lost show looks cool. Damn, why mush they do this to us???

LOST : Holy crap is this off to a good start! Quite possibly the best DD5.1 I've heard from a tv show. Lovin' it so far!

Loved Lost, can't wait for another episode. IMO, it's setting the standard for PQ and DD5.1 sound. And the show itself rocks.
Tried The Mountain at 9 - didn't do much for me. PQ was alright - the colors really popped in the opening shots - but the plot kinda blows. Not really expecting much from The Mountain, but if Veronica Mars ain't gonna be in HD, I may end up giving it another shot.

Lost - is a mystery I need to see another episode or two to get more of a feel for it, they make it very mysterious, for some reason I kept thinking Dean Koontz meets Michael Chriton the whole time.

CSI:NY - Wow, this first episode was freaky as hell, Yo Voom I need a DVR now.. Fall season is in full swing. Anyhow Gary Sinise is perfect for the role, they don't have him instantly knowing every answer off the top of his head, freaky camera work at times... if they keep it this gritty, CBS has yet another crime drama hit on their hands.

TheTimm said:
LOST : Holy crap is this off to a good start! Quite possibly the best DD5.1 I've heard from a tv show. Lovin' it so far!

Awesome stuff! Great sound, and PQ (even with 2 subchannels). I can't wait for the next episode!!!

-John

Dvlos said:
Lost - is a mystery I need to see another episode or two to get more of a feel for it, they make it very mysterious, for some reason I kept thinking Dean Koontz meets Michael Chriton the whole time.

CSI:NY - Wow, this first episode was freaky as hell, Yo Voom I need a DVR now.. Fall season is in full swing. Anyhow Gary Sinise is perfect for the role, they don't have him instantly knowing every answer off the top of his head, freaky camera work at times... if they keep it this gritty, CBS has yet another crime drama hit on their hands.
Agreed on CSI NY. I am really getting sick of CSI: Miami. Caruso's overacting is funny at times, but the conclusions they draw from the smallest things are really getting annoying. In the last one they found that fish that happens to be from one tiny pond, and they happen to go directly to where the guy has the girl.
:rolleyes: Yeah, ok. Every week the same thing.

Smallville PQ on WB in SF bay area was horrible.
The picture was so blocky and overly compressed that i wanted to switch to VCR. It looked like a real video stream at 2kbps. Should have watched lost but i dont have a PVR.

voombot said:
Smallville PQ on WB in SF bay area was horrible.
The picture was so blocky and overly compressed that i wanted to switch to VCR. It looked like a real video stream at 2kbps. Should have watched lost but i dont have a PVR.
I think WB is grainy on all their shows. Mine wasn't very pixelated, but it is always grainy, i don't know why. Wife watched Gilmore Girls on Tuesday and it was the same, I think all their shows are like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)