Network shows in HD Tonight! 9/27

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
All Eastern Time Zone... Check your local listing...
08:00PM

CBS-HD: Still Standing : Still Neighbors TVPG CC Stereo HDTV*
FOX-HD: North Shore : Bellport (Drama)​

08:30PM

CBS-HD: Listen Up : Hammer Time TVPG CC Stereo HDTV​

09:00PM

CBS-HD: Everybody Loves Raymond : Not So Fast TVPG CC Stereo HDTV*
NBC-HD: Las Vegas : Blood Is Thicker (Crime)
ABC-HD: NFL Football : Dallas Cowboys at Washington Redskins (Sports)
WB-HD: Everwood : Staking Claim (Drama)​

09:30PM

CBS-HD: Two and a Half Men : Enjoy Those Garlic Balls TVPG CC Stereo HDTV*​

10:00PM

CBS-HD: CSI: Miami : Pro Per (Crime)
NBC-HD: LAX : The Longest Day (Drama)​

11:30PM

NBC-HD: The Tonight Show With Jay Leno (Talk / Tabloid)​

Why do I find "Listen Up" a little bit repulsive! Daughter/Dad relation going south and then making up at last few minutes. Maybe is just me :)

I'm so sick of comedies I'm probably not even going to give that show a watch. Lemme guess, though -- the "husband/dad" type figure is a big fat moron and the wife/mom is hot and brilliant. Am I close? Can't watch that show anymore, personally.

I watched North Shore and Las Vegas -- okay, nothing terribly original there either, but oodles of eye candy! :yes

Yeah, don't you just get sick of the same old "formula" shows? The dramas are just as bad as the comedies. Predictable formula writing. It really takes the enjoyment out of watching something when you know what's going to happen next. And on top of all that...we get to watch a bunch of commercials along the way.

CSI and all the other CSI and Without a Trace:

[rant] all the above shows make you wonder if whomever writes the script has some sense of reality. All the investigators throw 5 different theories at 5 different suspects and tell you why each one is the murderer. Each one, in doing this, is very arrogant and in his own mind knows "everything". But let's not go far. Each investigator has the keen eye of an eagle as he/she never misses a clue, even the smallest micro organism. Every clue can be investigated by sophisticate test. Every crime scene is put through the same tests. They know it "all" and therefore the shows are depicted this way. Why? I do not know but in real life is it this way or are these shows not really CSI but SciFi CSI. :confused: [/rant]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)