NEUSAT SP 6000 Receiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Well for one thing , your link to Ebay Item, the Neusat Buy It Now Price is too high , if I remember correct one member picked it up for about half the price played with it and then late listed it in the classifieds.

I liked the Neusat. I paid, if I remember right about $60 with shipping. I only sold it because when I did a blind scan, it would rename any station that I had renamed. So I sold it. But it scanned fast, had a nice remote and great graphics. I would recommend it though. If you can get it for under $100.

Ok, now I looked at the thread above and love the graphics this receiver provides. Plus it has better video quality than the Coolsat. I may just need to pick one up if under $60 plus shipping just to play around with it. Another new toy. :)

You will be happy with it. On a side note, check out the $25 FTA receiver that is listed in the Gold Sponsor section. I think I will get one and try it out :)

full-featured receiver for low price

Yea, I read the other lengthy thread about this receiver last night.
It seems to be a generally full-featured unit, by any standards.
However, there don't seem to be any seriously good bargains on it (that I found).

Much better is the one iafirebuff listed above, from our sponsor SatelliteAV .
It, too is a full-featured unit, with blind scan, USALS, and even a card reader - for a quite reasonable $25 !

iafirebuff started a thread up above in the FTA Shack section.
Let's confine our discussion to there, and maybe it'll turn into a review as we get the units.

One thing I might add about the Neusat - the USB thumbdrive is about useless. I was hoping that I could back up the receiver with it. No luck. It is for updating firmware only. I never tried it, but some others tried some channel master type software and did not have luck with that either.

Both the 6000 SP and Premium models have component outputs according to their website. Also, their new model (HD9000) is HDTV and supports MPEG-4 plus has an HDMI output.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts