New 129 Signal!!!!!

if your life is seriously disrupted by a misplaced thread........actually.......i want that life because your life must be awesome since a misplaced thread is the only thing going wrong.

how do i obtain this life?

pfan

ps, totally just pokin some fun :)

if your life is seriously disrupted by a misplaced thread........actually.......i want that life because your life must be awesome since a misplaced thread is the only thing going wrong.

how do i obtain this life?

pfan

ps, totally just pokin some fun :)

Welcome to the new economy. Sitting at home gives you time to police these things.

:D

:(

Don't poke too hard... :)

love people that partake in cyber bullying online............wait..............no i don't. these losers have nothing else to do except terrorize forums. Our local paper, greenbaypressgazzette.com is the worst for it. Guys sit on there all day and rip people's posts. Seriously call your parents and have them come over and give you a hug, cause you apparently didn't get enough as a kid growin up.

:rolleyes:

pfan

love people that partake in cyber bullying online............wait..............no i don't. these losers have nothing else to do except terrorize forums. Our local paper, greenbaypressgazzette.com is the worst for it. Guys sit on there all day and rip people's posts. Seriously call your parents and have them come over and give you a hug, cause you apparently didn't get enough as a kid growin up.

pfan

???

pfan

+1

pfan

AMEN!!!;)

Ed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)