Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
As you may have heard today the Dish 322 was released!

One of my contacts got their hands on one and took the following screen shots! (Thank you!)

So ladies and gentlemen, here is the 322.

(Remember the 322 is NOT available for sale, it is ONLY a DHP item for now)

Many thanks to Scott and our volunteer 'capturer'!

I assume the 522 menus are the same look n' feel as the 322 (except that it has DVR functions)?

Scott, why does the guide only show 4 lines of programming with a bigger picture in the corner. When you posted screens of the 522 before it showed 5 lines of guide info. Is this an option? The banner on top of the 322 looks awesome, but it seems like they took out the time remaining for the show???

I'd love for guides to work to the 1/6th of an hour. For example instead of showing "(6:45) Brady Bunch" it'd just have the bar of the show half way from 6:30 to 7.

Also Snapstream I believe it is, does a pretty nice job with their guide. On top of doing what I mentioned above, they also have a thin vertical yellow line going down the guide for the current time compared to the guide.

video62 said:
Many thanks to Scott and our volunteer 'capturer'!

I assume the 522 menus are the same look n' feel as the 322 (except that it has DVR functions)?

Not necessarily. Isn't the 522 a Linux based machine? Won't it look more like a 721?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts