New activation question(s)

tekjunkie02

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 9, 2012
n.fla
I did a self-install with a 211k receiver and want to activate the Welcome Pack only on a pay as you go service. I called in to do it and the rep/agent said that they couldn't do it, that you already had to be a customer to get the Welcome Pack. Please help, tell me how I can do this, can I do this? Thanks,

I did a self-install with a 211k receiver and want to activate the Welcome Pack only on a pay as you go service. I called in to do it and the rep/agent said that they couldn't do it, that you already had to be a customer to get the Welcome Pack. Please help, tell me how I can do this, can I do this? Thanks,

FYI, I just updated my account with my current email...the old one no longer works. sorry,

Sign up with the SMART pack then you can call back and change it to the welcome pack

You can switch it immediately after activating. And you don't have to pay for a full month of Smart either, it's incremental. So it might cost you $1.5 for a day of Smart and then you would be on the Welcome rate.

You can switch it immediately after activating. And you don't have to pay for a full month of Smart either, it's incremental. So it might cost you $1.5 for a day of Smart and then you would be on the Welcome rate.
You can switch immediately on the same phone call. I had to do that when I opened one of my accounts with Welcome Pack, way back when Smart Pack was still called Dish Family. I never even received any of the Dish Family channels before switching. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts