Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
SatelliteGuys.US is proud to welcome two new additions to our family!

First I would like to welcome LonghornXP to our DirecTV moderation staff! Many of you may know Longhorn for his highly accurate DIRECTV rumors and news! We are proud to have him as a staff member here at SatelliteGuys.US, we know he will work hard for us in helping us get the scoop on what's going on at DIRECTV!

Please help me welcome LongHornXP to our staff!

Also a popular feature returns to SatelliteGuys!

We are proud to bring back our MEMEBERS HOME THEATERS feature which lets you show of your Home Theater Setup to the rest of the world!

To add or edit your home theater just go to the User Control panel, you will see an option there to EDIT or ADD your Home Theater. You may add up to 10 pictures showing off your home theater!

To view other members theaters just click on View Members Home Theaters in our top navigation bar!

Also you might have noticed that LIVE SPORTS SCORES have returned to our main homepage!

We hope you enjoy these two new returning features!

Thanks for your support!

Scott
Where in the Control Pnael can we add one? I looked and didnt see it...or maybe I'm blind :)

Ok fixed now. You guys should see it. (I forgot to turn the option on for all) :D

BTW I would like to thank our Pub Members who helped us test everything out. :)

:shocked <-- from looking so hard to find it.

Now I see it too. Can even see it like this :cool:
Can't see it if I go like this :rolleyes:
But if I stand up I can still see it :smug

Thanks for adding that feature again Scott, I'll put my stuff in there one of these days. :)

TuxCoder said:
:shocked <-- from looking so hard to find it.

Now I see it too. Can even see it like this :cool:
Can't see it if I go like this :rolleyes:
But if I stand up I can still see it :smug

Thanks for adding that feature again Scott, I'll put my stuff in there one of these days. :)

The last time I said I would do something one of these days I did do it but just the one day was about a year later...LOL. I never get around to doing things. My attention span is about a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)