New Again.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Simenad

Original poster
Mar 4, 2020
Ottawa, Canada
Sorry if this is the wrong spot to post but couldn't find anywhere else. Been a hobbiest since the days of the battery card but went IPTV a few years ago when nagra3 knocked us out. I live in a rural area where I can't get cable or any type of high speed internet so started looking into FTA again. I read that FTA is working again I figured I would look into it so what would I need to get started? I have a couple of Nagra2 FTA receivers, do they work or do I need a newer one? Do they work with keys thru internet like before or is it an emulator type fix.? Any help would be appreciated.

I have a couple of old 18 inch dishes and basic LNBs so due for an update, suggestions? I'm in Canada close to Ogdensburg NY so not sure if Dish is using zones or not. I was on 110 and 119 but not sure what their HDs at like now or what date they are on. Took everything can so will be basically a fresh start

Are you looking to subscribe to Dish Network or go with an FTA setup, as in 6’ and up dishes (mostly)? You will not be able to pick up Dish Network without a subscription.

FTA, have an old Jynxbox
ultra HD receiver if that will work or will I need everything new? How does it work for finding files, support etc? Can't subscribe from Canada so...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts