New Bookshelf Surround Front Speakers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Chado

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 11, 2005
Orlando, FL
We invested in an entertainment center, which prompts me to give up some sweet JBL floor speakers and am looking for some recommendations for the bookshelf types. I looked at the Bose 161's, but have read differering opinions on them.

Would like to stay under $200 for the pair.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

cdru said:
Repeate after me. Never ever, ever never, purchase Bose. Friends don't let friends spend money on Bose. Read more about Bose here.
I have to disagree, somewhat. You will not find a better pair of noise-cancelling headphones than the QuietComfort 2s. I couldnt travel without them.

Will do and do not hesitate to add to this thread. It may help others in my situation. I am leaning towards sticking with JBL as you metioned, Prometheus. It really doesn't make sense to go anywhere else, but as I write this, the Infinity's might work as well. Ok, so I have no clue at this time, but will definitely let you guys know what I picked.

Thanks again!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)