New BSG - Timer didn't catch it!?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

voripteth

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 20, 2005
Aurora, IL
I'm eagerly awaiting the new season of BattleStar Galactica this Friday. Fortunately I was checking the upcoming scheduled recordings and discovered that BSG was NOT going to be recorded! Check your timers! :eek:

My existing timer was set to record New episodes. I used the channel guide to manually select the new episode this Friday which made my 722 create a new timer. While I'm glad that this recording now appears in the schedule I'm still curious why it didn't pick it up with the previous timer. Both are set to record *new* shows.

Is anyone else seeing this?

I've found that this problem occurs with LESS than 50 events per timer. I have had to make two timers for the same show (Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmare) because the timer will only catch about half of the episodes. The second timer then caught the remaining episodes. This has happened with a few other TV shows. I noticed this was also the case with the TV show Dirt. The timer did not enter several showings of that show. I didn't bother making a 2nd timer. Then a week ago, I notice that the one timer seems to be catching all instances of Dirt. I believe there is a real bug here, and it should be fixed as I, and others, have missed episodes because of this.

I'm eagerly awaiting the new season of BattleStar Galactica this Friday. Fortunately I was checking the upcoming scheduled recordings and discovered that BSG was NOT going to be recorded! Check your timers! :eek:

My existing timer was set to record New episodes. I used the channel guide to manually select the new episode this Friday which made my 722 create a new timer. While I'm glad that this recording now appears in the schedule I'm still curious why it didn't pick it up with the previous timer. Both are set to record *new* shows.

Is anyone else seeing this?

My 622 still had the timer where it was supposed to be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts