New Channel coming in May

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

milan2

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 12, 2007
Saw this on another site. Are we getting :

Boomerang ?

Seems to be a discussion on whether or not this is true.

Person says they saw the info it on channel 14.

Can anybody confirm this?

Well 51 people read this and still no responses. I guess its not true.

Well 51 people read this and still no responses. I guess its not true.

Oh, it's true. I just saw the banner for myself on ch. 14 and I for one is VERY stoked about this! I've wanted this channel for years now and it's finally here. I know some people tend to complain about how Cablevision operates but I seriously can't complain. The tons of HD they just gave us and now this? I love it. In my opinion it can only get better from here.

I'm very disappointed...where are all the people complaining that it's not BBC America??

Seriously, you people are falling down on the job here.

(Actually, I'm pretty happy with this. I used to love Boomerang when I had it with E*, so I'm glad to get it again. Lot's of fun nostalgia for me and great to watch with my kids. Yay!)

Looking forward to Boomerang too.

Did not know anything about it till JPR sent us that link. Like others, I'm thrilled knowing I'll be able to again catch some cartoon programs I haven't seen since I was a kid.

Does it transmit in HD?

Looking forward to Boomerang too.

Did not know anything about it till JPR sent us that link. Like others, I'm thrilled knowing I'll be able to again catch some cartoon programs I haven't seen since I was a kid.

Does it transmit in HD?

no hd channel exists

Should I cry now?:(

Since you have nothing useful to add to this forum I'll put you on my ignore list.
Oh, yeah?

I told you about Boomerang didn't I ? Until I posted the thread , you had zero idea it was coming.

Consider yourself stupid & uniformed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)