New channel, Resort & Residence, coming October 28

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
sounds like one of them knockoff channels like what Dish has

"The demographic make up of DirecTV subscribers is the audience we want to reach with vacation travel, home improvement and real estate programming"

Since D* doesnt have a specific channel slot for these channels like E* does (216-229) I have a feeling it sounds like a crap channel

that's a totally different channel. Monopocast has it, its basically classified ads of houses for sale. R&R sounds more like HGTV to me.

that is simply another post I added about the PARENT COMPANY, which is Next1, trying to show all the crap they "plan" - it all looks like crap.

It's another shopping target channel like Water, Men's Outdoor Network, etc. Here is the link for the channel. To quote Iceberg "Sounds like a crap channel".

Televisual Media Works ? Entertaining ? Interactive ? Transactional

That was before Next 1 bought them out though, press release says so:

"R&R was acquired from Televisual Media Works this past summer and is a known entity to the television and advertising community, having been profitably distributed in over 17 million households between 2005 and 2007."

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)