New Channel?

Heynow777

Original poster
Jul 12, 2006
Is anyone else getting channel 860? Right now it's broadcasting PBS.

I'm hoping this is a new channel and I am really hoping it will be NESN, so I can watch the Red Sox in HD again.

If you do or don't see it, what state are you from?

Thanks,
Bill

I'm in Mass also.

I noticed this morning that WGBH channel 802 is now broadcasting in HD, but 860 is still showing WGBH SD, so hopefully they'll add more HD content on that channel.

I'm in MD, and now get both Baltimore and DC stations in HD. DC is 800-809, and Baltimore is 840-849. May be the same thing happening in your area if you are in a multiple DMA area.

-John

Heynow777 said:
Is anyone else getting channel 860? Right now it's broadcasting PBS.

I'm hoping this is a new channel and I am really hoping it will be NESN, so I can watch the Red Sox in HD again.

If you do or don't see it, what state are you from?

Thanks,
Bill

Not receiving this channel in my part of Florida, Land O' lakes.

mjerald said:
Not receiving this channel in my part of Florida, Land O' lakes.

where in land o lakes do you live? i will be in that area toward the end of the year. i am pretty sure fios will be available, but trying to pin down where it is right now.

Well, I called Verizon and was transferred to someone in programming and they stated no new HD channels were being added at this time. I asked why I was seeing channel 860 and he stated he has no clue why it is visible or why that channel was broadcasting PBS.

I was hoping for NESNHD so I could watch the Red Sox in HD. He did say they were in negotiations, but nothing is finalized. :(

korsjs said:
where in land o lakes do you live? i will be in that area toward the end of the year. i am pretty sure fios will be available, but trying to pin down where it is right now.

I live between US41 and Suncoast parkway.. About 3-5 miles west of US41 off Hwy 54. Oakstead subdivision.

Mike

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts