New Channels for 12-12-2007?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
We're due this month for ESPNews and The Tennis Channel in HD.

Also, we should soon be getting the feed that currently occupies Nickeloden Games and Sports (SD) so that Noggin and The N can split into separate channels (while GAS is phased out).

Also, we should soon be getting the feed that currently occupies Nickeloden Games and Sports (SD) so that Noggin and The N can split into separate channels (while GAS is phased out).

Not sure about Tennis or the others you mentioned, but ESPNews isn't scheduled to go HD until 2008, so even if we "get it," it will just be an SD-upconvert for the time being.

last i heard, tennis channel hd was pushed back to january.

Still need Comcrap Sports West so I can watch my Sacramento Kings

I was told that we would be getting some LAST WEEK, and I haven't spoken with anyone at D* this week - but between now and and next Wednesday ( I wouldn't expect any the day after XMAS) there are more coming.

Comedy Central in HD!
Comcast West in HD!
CW Network in HD!
My 21 TV (local) in HD

What about "TV Land" ?

I would say how much of TV land could be HD but like many other channels they have programming outside of their original focus.

I would say how much of TV land could be HD but like many other channels they have programming outside of their original focus.

I would not mind TV Land, or any of the other "no HD content" channels in hi def at all, as it would be a significant improvement over the current washed-out SD feed & would be more enjoyable to watch, certainly on par or better than DVD.

Also all of you guys forgot about PBS-HD!!!
I love PBS-HD, its really cool.

Also all of you guys forgot about PBS-HD!!!
I love PBS-HD, its really cool.

read somewhere that PBS wants D* to provide all the PBS channels in order to get PBS-HD - I think thats over a dozen channels and D* wouldn't go for it

HD locals for Tucson AZ went live today.. They are now listed on
D*'s website and people have reported it to be true on avs forum..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts