New Channels for 12-12-2007?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I just ordered to have D* re-installed at my home today. (Been away for a year and had it disconnected.) The CSR I talked to today indicated that we would be seeing a few more local HD Channels by the first of the year in Indiana.

What she indicated to me was Channel 29 (WTTK) CW, Channel 20 (WFYI) PBS, and Channel 23 (WNDY) Local Station. :clap

Not sure how credible this source was but she seemed more knowledgable than most CSR's that I have talked to at D*.

I am set to have the new equipment and new dish installed on December 22nd, Yeah. Just in time for the Daughter and Wife to be able to watch ABC HD with the Chirstmas Day Parade from Disney World. :)

Later

read somewhere that PBS wants D* to provide all the PBS channels in order to get PBS-HD - I think thats over a dozen channels and D* wouldn't go for it
Dozens? When I had charter cable I believe PBS had like 1-4 SD PBS channels and 1 PBS-HD channel.
Plus its retarded PBS still wants to continue adding SD channels...its the HD Era, SD should be going out of the door.

Dozens? When I had charter cable I believe PBS had like 1-4 SD PBS channels and 1 PBS-HD channel.
Plus its retarded PBS still wants to continue adding SD channels...its the HD Era, SD should be going out of the door.

considering pbs is largely funded from grants and viewer pledges, perhaps, its an expense they can't afford?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)