New Channels in NJ on 10/3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

NYRANGERS

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 9, 2005
Manahawkin, NJ
I have Comcast of Toms River, NJ and I just called up to see if TBS-HD would be added for the playoffs and she gave me a list of new channels being added this Wednesday 10/3.

TBS-HD - Channel 220
National Geographic-HD - Channel 210
NFL-HD
Fox Business - Channel 106
NHL Network - 276

She also said a buch of channels will be repositioned, so they must be the channels taked about on teh forums (i.e. Discovery Health, etc)

I am real excited for the NHL Network seeing that its my favorite sport. I am excited for Fox Business, because I like Fox News, and I just graduated college with a degree in Business and I want to see FOX's setup for business, and of course TBS in time for the Yankees games.

I heard that some of those channels might come later so she must have gave me channels coming along the line this month.

TBS-HD had been added in my area on channel 220

Ok, TBS-HD was added today, as we all know. NHL Network is on indefinite hold, applicable to all Comcast systems. The other changes will come 10/10 except FOX Biz is coming 10/15. All has been confirmed by Comcast employees.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)