New channels in the Top 120?

anex80

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 27, 2006
Midwest
I noticed today that I have the Science channel, AHC, Hallmark Movies & Mystery, and DIY in the Top 120+ package. I looked online and can’t find any info of these channels being in a free preview or having been added to this package. Does anyone know if this change is permanent?

Reactions: TheKrell
Hey, anex80! There haven't been any channel changes to our packages, and you're correct, these aren't in a current free preview. We're not able to access your account to look into this further, but, our chat department would love to pull up your account and review this. You can reach them by selecting "Chat With Us", here: Request Rejected

-Jessica M.

Hey, anex80! There haven't been any channel changes to our packages, and you're correct, these aren't in a current free preview. We're not able to access your account to look into this further, but, our chat department would love to pull up your account and review this. You can reach them by selecting "Chat With Us", here: Request Rejected

-Jessica M.

LOL, They wanna get that fixed Pronto! How about fixing all the other problems instead of always posting Contact us so we can solve your problem!

I noticed today that I have the Science channel, AHC, Hallmark Movies & Mystery, and DIY in the Top 120+ package. I looked online and can’t find any info of these channels being in a free preview or having been added to this package. Does anyone know if this change is permanent?
10 points for honesty. But, if you stay hushed on the topic, you'll get to enjoy that a little longer. I personally never got random channels added to my service. I like to think that I would be honest. However, we all know it's a "bank error in your favor." Nine out of ten people wouldn't think twice to just stay quiet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts