New Channels Next Week?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yeah I know. I watch TLC more often in HD. Kat and Pixie are hot on LA Ink. PURO HD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

None. I think this is it for now. Besides, channels like Speed and Fuel are never in HD. Has anyone seen any shows on those channels in HD?
I am hoping that they are going to add more HD next week. But I can't see what else they can add. Maybe Nick HD or NHL HD.
I will be happy with ny HD.

More HD

The only one I'm hearing so far is NHL Network, since E* just added it.

Well Direct promised 70 by the end of October and have surpassed that already so this may be all we see the rest of this month as thier other promise is 100 by the end of the year so they are ahead of schedule and as somone else has already noted we have plenty to choose from as of right now and in fact most of us agree we are watching exactly what channels we have bee waiting for now.

Can't wait for Chiller HD though!!!

I thought in another thread someone said cartoonhd was upconverted SD and not HD. Have they added HD recently?

Most of their programming is stretched, but I have seen a few shows in HD here and there. Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends looked great last night.

Disney HD and Nick HD would be nice... And hopefully Chiller, MSG, and Spike TV come soon...

Well I guess there has to be HD channels TOO add before they CAN add them. As far as I'm concerned I don't need anymore. I'm sure there are still sports ones to add but I think they are a waste of BW since everything is blacked out in my area if it isn't sold out. I'm sure there will be more HD networks next year. So when D*-11 goes up next year we will be ready for those. I'm as happy as a pig in the mud now.:hungry:

Well I guess there has to be HD channels TOO add before they CAN add them. As far as I'm concerned I don't need anymore. I'm sure there are still sports ones to add but I think they are a waste of BW since everything is blacked out in my area if it isn't sold out. I'm sure there will be more HD networks next year. So when D*-11 goes up next year we will be ready for those. I'm as happy as a pig in the mud now.:hungry:

Not wasted bandwidth, if you consider that every one in thier perspective area will get thier own FSN in HD, the issue of you not getting the othwer channels for the games is a zip code restriction placed by the perticular team, the team gives the local FSN the zip codes they want included in their viewing area.

I am waiting to see the Red Wings in HD up here finally, thanks to the new sat I will get to see the Wings in HD... several years too late, but I guess I can't have it all... No more Steve Yzerman, Shanny or Hull ...... team is no where what they use to be.

Jimbo

how about nba tv in hd befor the season starts would be nice and the nhl network

how about nba tv in hd befor the season starts would be nice and the nhl network

yeah I was gonna say NBA HD would be an obvious choice with the season around the corner - also Comcast - New England HD would be sweet.

I want FSN Bay Area, Where is it, a bunch of other FSN's are available like FSN So-Cal (nationally). Also want Comedy Central HD would be nice, but I have heard nothing of its existence. More premium channels would be nice, and I hear each music channel (vh1, mtv, cmt) is getting an hd channel a piece.

NBC News just moved into brand new facilities and that includes MSNBC. I hope they go HD soon. Comedy Central has been mentioned here as well as the MTV-VH1 channels. Besides those, I'm really not missing anything besides the classic movie channels. I'm enjoying MGMHD a lot and would like AMC & FMC in HD. I spend more time with them that I had first thought.

Not wasted bandwidth, if you consider that every one in thier perspective area will get thier own FSN in HD, the issue of you not getting the othwer channels for the games is a zip code restriction placed by the perticular team, the team gives the local FSN the zip codes they want included in their viewing area.

I am waiting to see the Red Wings in HD up here finally, thanks to the new sat I will get to see the Wings in HD... several years too late, but I guess I can't have it all... No more Steve Yzerman, Shanny or Hull ...... team is no where what they use to be.

Jimbo

This team is every bit of what they used to be. Only faster, and less OLD.

This team is every bit of what they used to be. Only faster, and less OLD.

Lacks ideal star power.
No one you can rely on outside of the old guys. Hank can't do it all and Pavel only plays during the regular season.

One of these days, Hasek will go down to make a save and not get up.

Don't get me wrong, I hope they do well, I was really surprised with last years results and hope they do as well or better this year.

Jimbo

Hank is a SUPER STAR, Pavel IS A SUPER STAR, this team has finally taken on their coaches mentality, and that is exactly how they got where they got last season.

Don't let the size fool you, they are a very tough and physical team. We won't need Hasek anymore after this season. Howard will be here next year. As for Pavel, did you watch the playoffs last year? He showed up plenty, seems to me you read something somewhere, and did not watch, because although he had a few rough playoff runs, he certainly was a reason they went so far last year.

This team is built for the playoffs right now.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts