New channels

PBS is HD on most cable channels nationwide, but mostly not on Dish. there are reasons for this and most of them involve transponder space.....

Dish is launching 25 HD channels, YES, ESPNU HD next week. Of course they will all be at 82.5° location which will require all new receivers, dishes and cabling and is totally incompatible with anything you own!

Dish is launching 25 HD channels, YES, ESPNU HD next week. Of course they will all be at 82.5° location which will require all new receivers, dishes and cabling and is totally incompatible with anything you own!

I called and DISH told me to upgrade they wanted $350 million and a lifetime contract.They told me they had to upgrade me to the Super Duper Dish to replace my Dish 500 and they had to launch the satellite into orbit. They had an open appointment for Friday between 8-12.

If I had DHPP, it would only be $15.

Free installation? Probably comes with a $300 installation fee and 5 years commitment. Oh and no guarantees that they might move the channels to their new satellite launching next year which will require a new dish and new receivers again. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)