New Channels

Yeah. "News". Sounds like just another crappy US-style "news" channel. It's crap like that which is why people are requesting BBC/CBC/NHK style news, which is relatively free of bloviating and dumbing down.

It's ironic that anything in Canada is called "Sun", though. I'll bet that's an indication of their general accuracy.

What the heck is Xiii? If it's a TV program, why wouldn't you want it in HD?
I was wondering the same thing. But, I think they were complaining that Dish may drop Reelz HD before this mystery program airs.

What the heck is Xiii? If it's a TV program, why wouldn't you want it in HD?

XIII is a new spy show based on a long-running European graphic novel series based on The Bourne Identity. There was a miniseris movie on NBC a few years back with Val Kilmer and Brad Dourff that was pretty good.

How about FXMC, Oxygen, and ION. All are in HD on many subs. And, why can't Dish work out an agreement with parent ABC in bringing back in HD ESPNU, ESPNEWS, ABC Family and others. If they can't, what's going to happen when the contracts of others such as ESPN and ESPN2 expire? Will that mean NO ABC owned NETWORKS? Something to think about.

How about FXMC, Oxygen, and ION. All are in HD on many subs. And, why can't Dish work out an agreement with parent ABC in bringing back in HD ESPNU, ESPNEWS, ABC Family and others. If they can't, what's going to happen when the contracts of others such as ESPN and ESPN2 expire? Will that mean NO ABC owned NETWORKS? Something to think about.

I wouldn't miss any ESPN.

But I question the suitability of your avatar at a family oriented site.

Dish doesn't Cary them do they??

Nobody does yet. They don't officially launch until August. They claim to have deals with "two major providers" (but they haven't announced who yet) and one would assume there would be more, especially if they get English Premier league rights after that deal is up with Fox Soccer next year.

piranesi said:
Nobody does yet. They don't officially launch until August. They claim to have deals with "two major providers" (but they haven't announced who yet) and one would assume there would be more, especially if they get English Premier league rights after that deal is up with Fox Soccer next year.

So what games will fox soccer still have then??

So what games will fox soccer still have then??

They've already lost MSL to NBC Sports. If they lose EPL to BeIn, they would only have Champion's League through 2015 (a big deal). and....um...beach soccer?

Basically BeIN will have all the important international leagues except CL and MSL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)