New channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
We've got almost all of them (HD) out there, except for Disney channels, but that is due to a lawsuit. However, I personally expect a settlement at some point not too far from here. However, it would be nice if ALL the premium movie channels were all HD.

I'd like to see full time RSN HD sometime soon.... I have noticed that randomly during the day i will get my RSN in HD during normal programming lately so maybe they are testing the bandwidth? Just an FYI there was no games before or after during the HD period.

Assuming the Hopper functions are considered legal, and considered no different than what every DVR does now, Networks will be hard pressed to single out Dish by withholding programming or asking for a premium.

Are there really that many programs on TVLand that are truly in HD? I know it's great having every channel in HD but there are so many of them that still have terrible looking programming.

Are there really that many programs on TVLand that are truly in HD? I know it's great having every channel in HD but there are so many of them that still have terrible looking programming.
the bit rate would be improved making the SD programming watchable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)