New Channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
yep you are right about the new channels my friend here is the James Long Uplink report for today
Uplink Activity Updates » Blog Archive » 12/13/17 at 3:16pm ET (v00) – 42 changes seen

Dish needs to add Hallmark Drama Channel in HD on their website it says that they are available in high defintion.the other two hallmark channels are in HD why not add their new one also too :)

While I agree an HD feed would be nice, maybe the terms or agreement only included the SD feed. Unfortunately, usually these details or terms are not released to the general public. Some providers skip the SD feed altogether. However, I wonder how much programming on there is "true HD."

What I am wondering is what package Hallmark Drama is in or will be in...It seems like it may be in free preview according to the Uplink Report link provided above. I think there are several options.

Will it be in the Heartland Package, Dish Movie Pack, or/and one of those Flex Pack add-ons?
Will it be in the Welcome Pack, Smart Pack, America's Top packages, Dish America packages, Flex Pack, Dish Latino packages, etc.?

What I am wondering is what package Hallmark Drama is in or will be in...It seems like it may be in free preview according to the Uplink Report link provided above. I think there are several options.

Will it be in the Heartland Package, Dish Movie Pack, or/and one of those Flex Pack add-ons?
Will it be in the Welcome Pack, Smart Pack, America's Top packages, Dish America packages, Flex Pack, Dish Latino packages, etc.?
The preview just ended. Now it is hidden unless you subscribe to it.

Wow! That was fast! What package is in it, though? I do not think we will put extra money just for that one channel.

Well I'm still getting it now, so it's either at least part of AT250...or could be on the Movie Pack, which I also have.
Also, while I understand it being in SD, (I actually DON'T, but...) it's actually being broadcast in 4:3 w/the sides cut off (cuts off right thru the middle of the corner logo)...jeeze dish, at least put it up in f'ing LETTERBOX!!! :rolleyes:

Well I'm still getting it now, so it's either at least part of AT250...or could be on the Movie Pack, which I also have.
Also, while I understand it being in SD, (I actually DON'T, but...) it's actually being broadcast in 4:3 w/the sides cut off (cuts off right thru the middle of the corner logo)...jeeze dish, at least put it up in f'ing LETTERBOX!!! :rolleyes:
I have the 250 package but no Movie Pack so it must be part of AT250. Also probably Heartland along with the other Hallmark and HMM.

While I agree an HD feed would be nice, maybe the terms or agreement only included the SD feed. Unfortunately, usually these details or terms are not released to the general public. Some providers skip the SD feed altogether. However, I wonder how much programming on there is "true HD."
Hello Hallmark Drama channel shows alot of original programming including movies etc.HD feed would be better so that way you have all three hallmark channels in high definition.

I have the Welcome pack and the Movie Pack and I get Hallmark and Hallmark M&M, but no Hallmark Drama.
The Dish site says it is in the America 200 and Heartland Packs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)