New CHannels?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jperiod

Original poster
Feb 20, 2004
There is a message in the info window on several channels that says they will be reassigning channles, ie. SCI-FI is moving from 150 to I believe 160. Does anyone know if this is due to adding new channels? If so what is being added?

Thanks
Jperiod

J-

Check out the lineups that are currently out there for DE/PA/NJ. I'm assuming you're not in one of those states.

Your lineup will be realigned this month to match that. Apparently they may be adding new channels in March once they realign all the states (NY, MD, VA, MA, CA, TX, FL) out there that still have the old lineup. Most changes will be that the channels move 10 spaces.

If you think about it, the realignment does make sense, as it gives them more room to squeeze new channels into existing "categories".

New Channel Lineup in Garland Tx

I recieved notice today that Dallas Texas area would recieve a new channel lineup in March. The brochure they sent did have some movement but there were not a lot of new channels. No new HD content. Perhaps they are not announcing the new content until the lineup changes. I did notice that there is room for additional channels, but nothing there yet.

Same with me, except ours is effective 2/20/07, and adds Comcast SportsNet HD. I didn't bother to look for new SD channles. Maybe there were some, but I don't recall it.

-John

Same with me, except ours is effective 2/20/07, and adds Comcast SportsNet HD. I didn't bother to look for new SD channles. Maybe there were some, but I don't recall it.

2/20 here too. Didn't see any new channels, but 3 channels (Versus, G4 and BridgesTV) are moving from the premium channel ranges to elsewhere. They are viewable now to all, but many people are probably unaware of that because of their current locations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)