new coolsat pro fta setup help please

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

brownbear4444

Original poster
Sep 19, 2005
Hi, done alot of reading on your site very helpfull have a coolsat 4000 pro, fortec star 36" dish and uni lnb, a stab 120 motor, I have been able to pick up a wbif (i think that ws it) on 121.0w when I was setting up which is my true south sat had serveral channels one had the bears game sunday, was having some trouble that i was on wrong sat when moved I was always west a couple of degrees, so I reset to default started over, and now pick up 61.5-148 sats but when i blind scan I was picking up more channels and dont get the wbif channel I had good signal of 69 on 121, get 78 on 119 t5 got tons of channels, it goes well to all sats think I need to fine tune a little more any tips, pole is level not sure if I should look at polarization , should I scan diffrent came a long ways thanks for your help Brownbear4444 :D

I think there is some confusion

WBIF is a UPN station and the satellite you are trying to get (Galaxy 10) is at 123, not 121 :)

sorry

Sorry will do better on writing, ok sounds like that was the problem, thats for the fast response. will trying scanning there and see if it comes Up. Thanks brownbear4444.

most of those netwroks are on Galaxy 10 (123)
121 only has the test card (you have a Superdish at 121) :)

oh, and welcome :wave

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)