New coordinates for the FSSN (Fighting Sioux Sports Network)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
And our local cable affiliate doesn't have it, They get it via the Ku, not the fiber. Think I'll call and complain.

UND Hockey

and the feed is up at 12096...sigh ;)
(original coordinates said 12096 then it switched to 12016)

I picked it up on 12095 4879. Quality 66 in SoCal with 30 inch dish. Is this the feed for hockey only or all FSSN ND sports ? I checked 12015 and picked up a pinkish screen with audio sounding like a football game.

IN typical FSSN fashion they posted the coordinates for the year then forgot to book that frequency. A CBS College Sports HD feed was at 12011 which took up 1/2 the transponder (12000-12020) so they (the FSSN) needed somewhere else

Big weekend of sports

Oct. 6 VB NJIT 7:00 p.m.

Oct. 7 MHKY Ice Breaker Tournament
Michigan State vs. Boston College 4:00 p.m.
UND vs. Air Force 7:30 p.m.

Oct. 8 MHKY Ice Breaker Tournament
TBA 4:00 p.m.
UND vs. TBA 7:30 p.m.

MS v BC should be a good game. Hopefully the local cable provider tech is here at 3:40. Not for me, but for those others that ONLY have their cable service. Yeah, it was a blank screen for the VB today.

unless they play Bucky, Goofy or Denver you wont see them on Dish.

Fox College Sports (FCS) is on cable. Its a mix of the regional sports networks satellite has. But they do show some stuff not on those. Directv does carry the live games only. Otherwise a free to air system is the only other way to see them

Name Change

"Puck Head" Sweeney mentioned during the 1st intermission that by the time the next North Dakota basketball game rolls around on January 17th FSSN will be known as UNDSN. From what I have heard and read this is the first of many changes concerning the school's nickname. That's a damn same.

Actually in 2 weeks the hockey games are on against the Goofers
As for the change yes the name gets retired tomorrow at 23:59:59. They will be known as University of North Dakota (no nickname) and wont until at least 1/1/15

So pretty much anything "Sioux" name related goes to "North Dakota"...hence it will be the UNDSN after tomorrow night.

Here are most of the changes

Fighting Sioux Club = North Dakota Champions Club
Sioux Crew = NoDak Nation
Sioux Boosters Club = UND Boosters
Sioux Booster Luncheon = UND Fan Luncheon
Sioux-per Swing Golf Tournament = North Dakota Champions Golf Tournament
Sioux-per Gala & Auction = A Night of Champions: UND Athletics Auction & Gala
Sioux Kids Club = Sioux Kids Club for the rest of the season

Fighting Sioux Sports Network = UND Sports Network
Fighting Sioux Radio Network = UND Radio Network
Sioux Sports Extra (TV show) = UND Sports Extra
Fighting Sioux Coaches Show (radio) = UND Coaches Show

For tomorrow night before the game they should go back to the spinning logo screen

This one :)
attachment.php

Attachments

• IM000449.JPG
    IM000449.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 194
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)