New CSR billing confusion

steve4810

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 27, 2006
OK,

Have a leased 622 for one plus years. no probs

Bought a 211, activated it for a few months awaitng the DVR thing. Gave up waiting and deactivated it.

Bought a 612 and activated it two days ago when the details about the 211DVR proved it to be a no-go for my situation.

Now connecting all the equipment I see the 211 activated AND the 612 activated (of course my 622 is still active, as always).

And my billing activity shows a additional receiver fee of 6.76 two days ago.

And my billing activity shows a DVR access fee of 5.78 two days ago.

I thought I saw what happened so tried an on-line chat and after 30 minutes my head exploded.

Though the CSR disagrees, it looks like to me that the 211 got re-activated for 6.76 and the 612 got activated for 5.78

I thought I had a good grasp of Dish fees but now my faith in logical thinking is shaken to the core.

Help. Please try to explain what is happening.

Each dvr receiver has it's own dvr fee. Also note that Dish bills a month in advance so the amount being larger than the monthly fee may be correct if you are close to the end of your billing cycle. All that happened is the 211 was not deactivated.

Each dvr receiver has it's own dvr fee. Also note that Dish bills a month in advance so the amount being larger than the monthly fee may be correct if you are close to the end of your billing cycle. All that happened is the 211 was not deactivated.
I didn't consider this as for the last month I've had my 211 turned on and it was clearly deactivated and only allowed 101 and NASA and such (I was waiting for the new DVR software download) But now looking at my current bill I see an entire month of additonal receiver fee.

It's just confusing that it was active and after I asked them to deactivate it, it WAS deactivated. And now it's active again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)