New Customer 2 hoppers 2 joeys

rickcee

Original poster
Jan 28, 2013
Atlanta
As a new customer I know I can get 1 hopper and 3 joeys for my 4 hd tv's at no initial cost to me. I would like to have a 2 hopper 2 joey setup. Does anyone know if I can get this at no cost? I'm not willing to pay an extra 200.00 for this.

If you don't need the Sling capability, get one new Hopper free, one original Hopper for $100, and the 2 Joeys free. That's doable and probably the least cost as a new customer for a 2 Hopper installation.

If you don't need the Sling capability, get one new Hopper free, one original Hopper for $100, and the 2 Joeys free. That's doable and probably the least cost as a new customer for a 2 Hopper installation.

I would agree with that approach. By far the best setup at the best cost. There is no reason anyone should expect to get that much all for free. $100 is a great price.

Yes one sling would be fine. Didn't think about that. I know that's a lot for free but if someone is giving I'll take it. Looks like u verse has finally gotten my disconnects fixed. But, after 3 years of u verse and plenty of problems I think I'm ready for a change. Going to call Dish now and get all I can for FREE!!!

Dish Fraud??? - Hopper w/ Sling Upgrade

Where are the HD channels Dish?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)