New Customer Deals

Scherrman

Scherrman

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Mar 14, 2008
Eastern Iowa
Nothing dramatic is really changing. The only people it will affect the most are current customers with two dual tuner receivers that are hooked up to phone lines. They are also getting rid of the cinemax for a penny offer.

KAB

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Nothing dramatic is really changing. The only people it will affect the most are current customers with two dual tuner receivers that are hooked up to phone lines.

Yes, we're paying a dollar more.

Bob Haller

Bob Haller

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 11, 2003
pittsburgh pa
Which are turning out not to to be so big ass after all.

E CSR says the discount for phone connection is grandfather ONLY new subs not elegible......

17 bucks per extra 625 is BIG BUCKS!

and in most cases everyone has their OWN tv, and want to watch whatever channel they want. I have some houseguests coming thats certinally the case when they are here.....

KAB

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
E CSR says the discount for phone connection is grandfather ONLY new subs not elegible......

17 bucks per extra 625 is BIG BUCKS!

and in most cases everyone has their OWN tv, and want to watch whatever channel they want. I have some houseguests coming thats certinally the case when they are here.....

GEEZE BOB, you listen to a CSR? First time for everything...I guess as long as it gives you more fuel for your fire.