New Customer Deals

Nothing dramatic is really changing. The only people it will affect the most are current customers with two dual tuner receivers that are hooked up to phone lines. They are also getting rid of the cinemax for a penny offer.

Nothing dramatic is really changing. The only people it will affect the most are current customers with two dual tuner receivers that are hooked up to phone lines.

Yes, we're paying a dollar more.

Which are turning out not to to be so big ass after all.

E CSR says the discount for phone connection is grandfather ONLY new subs not elegible......

17 bucks per extra 625 is BIG BUCKS!

and in most cases everyone has their OWN tv, and want to watch whatever channel they want. I have some houseguests coming thats certinally the case when they are here.....

E CSR says the discount for phone connection is grandfather ONLY new subs not elegible......

17 bucks per extra 625 is BIG BUCKS!

and in most cases everyone has their OWN tv, and want to watch whatever channel they want. I have some houseguests coming thats certinally the case when they are here.....

GEEZE BOB, you listen to a CSR? First time for everything...I guess as long as it gives you more fuel for your fire.