New customer discounts

Status
Please reply by conversation.

blts

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 3, 2008
WNY
I am getting ready to switch to Direct at the end July from Dish. Direct's current discounts expire on July 21 as well as free Hd, does anyone have any idea what to expect from them after the 21?

I am getting ready to switch to Direct at the end July from Dish. Direct's current discounts expire on July 21 as well as free Hd, does anyone have any idea what to expect from them after the 21?

The "Magic 8 Ball" says "probably the same thing as now, but will leave out something you want." :D

Seriously, nobody in the right mind is going to jeopardize their job to leak what the real deal will be, so anything anyone says will be no more than speculation. If the current deal has what you want, go for it. If not, wait for new ones to come along and see what they are and how they fit. If you wait until the "perfect" one comes along, you will end up with nothing, ever.

I have a feeling it's going to be the NFL Sunday Ticket/Premier special. Something like paying for the Ticket over 5 months and getting the Premier programming package for free.

I have a feeling it's going to be the NFL Sunday Ticket/Premier special. Something like paying for the Ticket over 5 months and getting the Premier programming package for free.

That has been the Q3 offer, in some form or another, for the last several years, so it is probably a good bet.

Are they going to continue the free HD for life to match Dish and do they usually have the $29 per month discount?

I would imagine the ST deal will be in effect as I think it is currently as well and the Free HD deal should continue as well, provided you sign up for the Autopay.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts