New Customer Free for 3 Month offer

Sooooo, the 3-month trials should be given away to customers who DON'T ask for them??

You may think I'm being sarcastic, but I'm not sure I am. Maybe that is the marketing technique - bait the disinterested to get new subs???

All I know is this - if the free trials were really that big of a deal or such a losing proposition for Dish, they sure wouldn't put such things in the hands of CSRs.

They're supposed to be compensation for when the customer has a problem. Sort of an "I'm sorry you had an issue with xxxxxxxxxxxx, due to this, I can give you three free months of xxxxxxxxxxxx".

They put a lot of things in the hands of CSRs that can get them sent home, sooner or later. CSRs are trusted to follow some rules, not all do. Part of the reason for the high turnover.

As a Dish employee, my opinions are my own, and do not represent my employer in any way, shape, or form.

The broadband agents do. Can they use it? No. But they are given that limit. If they use it, it will likely be overturned and they get fired.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)