"New Customer" problem solved.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Tyralak

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Oct 21, 2003
Secure, Undisclosed Location
Well, it appears that E* has decided to let us "old" customers in on the goodies as well. They seem to be trying to phase out ownership of most Dish equipment. As a result, previous customers are eligible for the new DHA plan. I finnaly held my nose and called them yesterday to get set up with an 811 and a 510. I really would have rather gone with D*, as I like their equipment much better (As an installer, I have far fewer headaches with D* equipment) but I simply can't afford to shell out $500 clams right now for an HD setup. So, it looks like E* is it. They say they will call me in about 4-6 weeks to set up an appointment, as 811's are as rare as a virgin in a whorehouse right now. Waiting soen't bother me. Infact, it will give me time to get stuff set up. I'm going t oinstall everything just the way I want it, and just have the installer connect the boxes and call it in. Wish me luck.

Offer Terms
The Digital Home Advantage is for new, first-time DISH Network residential households only. Offer is available from DISH Network in the continental United States between 2/01/04 and 6/30/04. Number of channels may decline. Local and state sales taxes may apply. Where applicable, monthly receiver equipment rental fees and programming are taxed separately. Requires a minimum purchase of America's Top 60 or DISH Latino programming package or service will be deactivated. You must provide a Social Security Number and valid major credit card. If a Social Security Number is not provided, you must provide the last four digits of your Social Security Number and pay a $49.99 non-refundable fee. Participation is subject to credit approval. Social Security Numbers are used to obtain credit scores and will not be released to third parties except for verification and collection purposes. The Digital Home Advantage includes a satellite TV system with an eligible configuration of up to 4 receivers, choice of Qualifying Programming and Standard Professional Installation.

davemanfl said:
Offer Terms
The Digital Home Advantage is for new, first-time DISH Network residential households only. Offer is available from DISH Network in the continental United States between 2/01/04 and 6/30/04. Number of channels may decline. Local and state sales taxes may apply. Where applicable, monthly receiver equipment rental fees and programming are taxed separately. Requires a minimum purchase of America's Top 60 or DISH Latino programming package or service will be deactivated. You must provide a Social Security Number and valid major credit card. If a Social Security Number is not provided, you must provide the last four digits of your Social Security Number and pay a $49.99 non-refundable fee. Participation is subject to credit approval. Social Security Numbers are used to obtain credit scores and will not be released to third parties except for verification and collection purposes. The Digital Home Advantage includes a satellite TV system with an eligible configuration of up to 4 receivers, choice of Qualifying Programming and Standard Professional Installation.

And here is a copy of the e-mail they sent me when I wrote to ask if I was eligible:

Dear Mr. *****,

Thank you for your e-mail. You would qualify for the DHA for former customers' promotion. Please call our Customer Service Center at 1-800-333-3474 to reactivate your account.

Your business is greatly appreciated and we thank you for allowing us to be of assistance to you. If you have any further questions or concerns, please refer to www.dishnetwork.com or reply to this email.

Sincerely,

Leo N.

DISH Network eCare

Last edited by a moderator:
DirkFunk said:
And here is a copy of the e-mail they sent me when I wrote to ask if I was eligible:

Dear Mr. ******,

Thank you for your e-mail. You would qualify for the DHA for former customers' promotion. Please call our Customer Service Center at 1-800-333-3474 to reactivate your account.

Your business is greatly appreciated and we thank you for allowing us to be of assistance to you. If you have any further questions or concerns, please refer to www.dishnetwork.com or reply to this email.

Sincerely,

Leo N.

DISH Network eCare
I too am a former Dish customer, and after many e-mails they gave me a similar offer as well. Only thing I didn't get that the "new" accounts got was, free programming.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)