New Customer Promotional Offer

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I got a response from Dish and customers are allowed to use the referral program along with any kind of offer going on at the moment. So you could use a referral code and the $100 offer if you sign up as a new customer now.

i am heading back to dish now.....is this offer supposed to work on their website? i put in GET100 in the promo box along with a refer in the certificate box and only the refer is showing up on the checkout page....

thanks!

To be honest, I would call the sales line for dish directly, and have them manually input any of the information. I hear a lot of issues with the website happening. Not as many options, or stuff just doesn't get registered correctly.

I would never sign up using only the website. The best is to talk to a local retailer if you have one. If you don't have one then go online and chat with an online rep. If that doesn't work then just call Dish. Just using the site to sign up would be my last resort.

update: both the GET100 promo and refer certificate worked on my order via chat, so i will get a $100 card in the mail as well as $50 off my first bill.

i am excited to be back with dish and try out the hopper system.

thanks for the help guys!

Reactions: Scherrman
Will a gift certificate and GET100 work if you use it going through Frontier? Frontier offers $10 off for 6 months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)