New December Promo includes a Sirius Car Radio

BFG

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 2, 2004
Orlando
Dish seems to be rolling out some pretty nice promos now.

The latest now includes AT60 with HBO, Cinemax, and Showtime for $19.99 for 3 months plus you get a free sirius car radio

(note I'm not trying to promote them, just pointing it out :D ;))

Of course they also have their new policy out there where you only get a $49.99 credit on your first bill if you commit to 18 months of service

Wow where did you get that info? is that only through Dish net direct. Or will retailers be able to offer it? I havent heard a thing.

I was just over there and did not see it.

Besides the dealers are not too excited about Sirius, I know quite a few who sold them and still have no been paid yet on them.

the retailer i worked for has been giving satellite radios away with new installs for a while... we are an XM dealer though, so he was giving away the Roady2

Does anyone know if Howard Stern is going to be on Dish or is that not one of the channells they will offer. I bet Dish would get a lot of subs if they could or would carry Howard 100 on the dish. Also to someone lookign for the sirius radio for free, I got mine for 39.99 plus a 10 dollar mail in rebate, plus a 25 gift card for the store that sold it to me. Thats about as close to free I could find :)

From what I can tell DishTV is a indpendent reatiler offering this as a perk to entice new subs its not a new promo from Dish Network directly. It looks like they are using decentrix a web tool that many online Dish Network retailers use.

No, the DishTV site is run by dish network, it's where all there online orders go through now. They are not a retailer

You're correct, BFG and Scott

WHOIS Search Results for: DISHTV.COM

Registrant:
EchoStar Communications Corp
5701 South Santa Fe Drive
Littleton, CO 80120
US

Domain Name: DISHTV.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
PIPER, SCOTT scott@echostar.com
9601 S. Meridian Blvd
Englewood, CO 80120
US
303 723 1000 fax: 303 723 3920

Record expires on 04-Feb-2014.
Record created on 02-Feb-1996.
Database last updated on 2-Dec-2005 12:12:52 EST.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS-1.ECHOSTAR.COM 205.172.144.20
NS-2.ECHOSTAR.COM 205.172.144.21

Registry Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK

I should have done my homework.

Yep, I saw it on their web site the other day. Here's the JPG file to show you guys where you'd see that.

0_2350_2141999.jpg

http://www.dishtv.com/offer1.jsp

When 411s are supposed to arrive? I'm toying with the idea to commit myself for one year in return some nice installation + some new equipment...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)