New Details About Turvi TV the Live TV Streaming Service Just Leaked

Bodo Fenrirsson

On Vacation
Original poster
Jul 21, 2009
Grovetown,GA
New Details About Turvi TV the Live TV Streaming Service Just Leaked
http://cordcuttersnews.com/new-details-turvi-tv-la-carte-streaming-service-just-leaked/

9UiXev7VYIbtJ6WL20NNCJ_CmJtLuCOc0mmBUyLx8M6YLGoE-WkeuLkGBQdf66JMkUxYu99xe3cVt-y_xRsfKGEYmL1C0SWm=s0-d

Sigh, we can only hope it's true.

Be warned, I have heard rumors these guys are not licensed to rebroadcast these channels, if this is true it may not last long.

Be warned, I have heard rumors these guys are not licensed to rebroadcast these channels, if this is true it may not last long.
This is why I'm sticking with PlayStation Vue & Sling TV. I wonder if that's why SFN TV Now had to pull their national service from online?

Edit: These guys aren't up & running yet, maybe getting licensed is the reason why they aren't yet?

I also find it odd, given it's 2016, that only about 25 of the channels in the basic package (roughly a quarter the channels listed) would be available in HD. What good is offering ESPN, AMC, and TBS in SD only? Why bother offering an SD and HD version of the same channel? If someone doesn't have the bandwidth for HD, deliver it downrezed like Netflix does.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)