New DirecTV Basics and DirecTV Plus Welcome channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jonaswan2

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 16, 2005
Yeah, that's right, and can I be the first one to say finally. I saw them on the first, but I really don't know how long they have been there.

Anyway, the new DirecTV Basics is still shown on channel 201. Not really any new information on this one, except the fact that the DirecTV DVR only has 80GB of usable space good enough for 70 hours of TV (hey, I'm just quoting what the host lady said). There are also some good links that I never really new existed until pointed out by the host lady. It goes on a little longer than 30 minutes this time because of new segments for the Mix channels, your bill, and programing packages (the latter not really new, but seems a lot more detailed and longer this time around).

There is also the DirecTV Plus Welcome Video on channel 1000. It kind of expands on the information DirecTV Basics gave for their DVR users. It's very short and well done. Good little information you may want to know before you purchase or maybe you're still confused over the new DVR.

EDIT: And am I the only one who likes the new set. Sure it's less of a home-y, personal feel. But I just like the clean white look.

jonaswan2 said:
EDIT: And am I the only one who likes the new set. Sure it's less of a home-y, personal feel. But I just like the clean white look.
Which set it that?

Jimbos said:
Do you suppose Tanya will hear us and come back ???
Wonder what she has lined up next.

Mary Strong is fine, but there's something about Tanya. Please bring Tanya back.

Tanya is hot. I miss her too. The guy from funniest animals is kind of annoying though. I'm glad I don't see him.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts