New Directv Install

Tac

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 12, 2003
Erie, PA
I am moving to Florida and I want to have D* installed at our new home. We tried Dish but just like Direct better. One of the big reasons is for sports. Dish dropping the RSN's really was the last straw.

My question is - what is the best way to place the order so that I get the equipment that I want. I really need 2 C61K 4k receivers. So, I know that I will need the Genie 2 which I have fine with. My new home has the wiring to a server room. When I go to the D* website and build the order I don't see a way to request the 4K receiver. Would there be a better way to request an install.

Any assistance is appreciated. Thanks!

I planned to place the order through the web and then call. I just wanted to see if anyone else has any tips on getting exactly the equipment you want for a new install.

I planned to place the order through the web and then call. I just wanted to see if anyone else has any tips on getting exactly the equipment you want for a new install.
Since the HS17 is the only way to use two C61k clients at the same time, there isn't any issue with getting what you want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)