new dish 110 sat help please

paddd

Original poster
Mar 5, 2006
Can someone tell me if it is necessary to realign your dish to receive this new satellite, does anyone know where I can find a map of how and what spotbeams will be available to me in Saskatchewan Canada?
thanks

paddd said:
Can someone tell me if it is necessary to realign your dish to receive this new satellite, does anyone know where I can find a map of how and what spotbeams will be available to me in Saskatchewan Canada?
thanks

You are not legally authorized to receive DISH Network programming outside of the United States.

paddd said:
thanks

The new satellite at 110 degrees is presently being loaded up with local network stations.
If you are interested in receiving some local stations then your satellite of choice is not 110.

Being from Saskatchewan, you might receive signals that are presently on satellite 148 degrees.
I am thinking of cities in Montana such as Great Falls and Billings. Or Bismarck,ND. or Casper,WY.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts