New DISH Ad Campaign

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Chuck needed to add Let's watch tv..... Unless you want to watch certain Disney channels because you will be SOL!!!!

Chuck needed to add Let's watch tv..... Unless you want to watch certain Disney channels because you will be SOL!!!!
All the Disney channels are still there... just the mirrored HD channels are gone. All the disney programming is still there though.

You make it sound like they pulled all the DISNEY channels which is not the case.

Sorry. Should have added the hd part. Is there something other than hd?:)

BTW. I did say CERTAIN Disney channels.:)

I say bring the astronauts back. They are funny and give free stuff. Maybe have them flip the free equipment fees switch.

All the Disney channels are still there... just the mirrored HD channels are gone. All the disney programming is still there though.

You make it sound like they pulled all the DISNEY channels which is not the case.

For me if it is in SDTV it does not exist. I do not bother watching any channel in SD now. Too many HD channels available to consider SD. Next thing you know Dish will be saying watch it on our youtube channel...

Hate going off topic like this, but I'm in the same (absolute) boat. I miss ESPNews as background noise in the morning and my wife liked "Secret Life". Further, I can't shake this really bad feeling that when things are worked out with Disney and these channels come back; that they won't be coming back to absolute. I hope I'm wrong...

As far as the commercials go, I don't know if that will be quite as attention grabbing as the astronauts or the "Why Pay More". "Let's Watch TV"... maybe it will grow on me.

No matter what anybody says, you got to give Dish credit. How many other companies feature their CEO/Founder/Owner in commericals and in a live call in show?

I know of a lot of Buffalo Hockey Fans whom would love to get their 2 cents in with the majority owner (if you can find him) and/or managing partner of the Buffalo Sabres.

I dont like the first one... he said they dont charge for HD channels... "EVER"

Yeah right...

Second one was ok, but the lighting as poor when Charlie was walking you couldn't see his face. A call in center however looks nothing like that.

While the commercials are nice, charlie needs to get the programming issues situated. As much as a positive spin this puts on dish, they arnt keeping coustomers for long, when they find out their channels get yanked or are not availaible on dish.

HDRSN's
Disney Channels
ESPNU
Sprout
ect.

I know that Charlie is trying to play the positive game, but sex, sleeze, and free stuff sells! :D

Here is DISH Network's new Let's Watch TV ad campaign.

Let me know what you think.
Won't deny that Dish is less expensive than Direct, but one of the reasons why there is a 20% difference is because of the expensive sports packages that subs pay for that are not on Dish. If they compared average prices of comparable packages or average prices of all subs that do not include packages not offered by the other provider, then it will be much less than 20%

Now, with that said, I think these commercials are great. I love the way they do them. They seem honest and to the point, and he does them without having to get negative.

The commercials are not bad. Too bad the media companies do not view HD as a cost free add on, but as an extra source of revenue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts