New DISH Ad Campaign

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Charlie chats where very useful when complaints could get on the air....Calls are now so heavily screened no complaints ever get on air.

Reps said we dont want to embarase him.

there were issues he would fix after hearing about them on show, now he probaby never hears of complaints

All the Disney channels are still there... just the mirrored HD channels are gone. All the disney programming is still there though.

You make it sound like they pulled all the DISNEY channels which is not the case.

He also makes it sound like anyone over the age of 6, who don't pay the bills, even cares that the very few, low value Disney owned channels in HD are no longer available (how will I ever live without my Zeke & Luther in SD only?). Meanwhile, all the important ones for ages 6 and up (ESPN, ESPN2, History, etc.) are still there in HD. I more tired of him more than Charlie on TV, who I am never tired of seeing on TV. When need to see more of Charlie.

While the commercials are nice, charlie needs to get the programming issues situated. As much as a positive spin this puts on dish, they arnt keeping coustomers for long, when they find out their channels get yanked or are not availaible on dish.

HDRSN's
Disney Channels
ESPNU
Sprout
ect.

I know that Charlie is trying to play the positive game, but sex, sleeze, and free stuff sells! :D

You're late to the game, Mr. Shill. Charlie has been playing the channel yanking game for years, and the bottom line is he is at an all time high for number of subscribers and still less expensive than the competition in most situations. In other words, it has worked all these years, and it will continue to work because people don't want to pay more for their TV, and if Charlie feels he can't provide a channel (with the exception of absolute must haves like ESPN) at a reasonable cost, they are taken down or no longer provided by the content provider, and it results in no mass defections. Surprisingly, it does result in huge support for Ergan and Dish during disputes.

There was the CBS takedown, the Lifetime takedown, and they all generated buzz among subscribers, but the buzz was in support of Dish by a very wide margin. So, sorry, as long as Dish is still the less expensive than DirecTV, certainly FiOS in my area, and my cable company, Charlie is welcome to make any channel com crawling back to him. I have at least 300 more channels to watch.

And yet another well intended thread disintegrates into childish oblivion.

I say bring the astronauts back. They are funny and give free stuff. Maybe have them flip the free equipment fees switch.

Might as well. They're not doing anything right now.

Attachments

• unemp2.jpg
    unemp2.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 88
  • unemp4.jpg
    unemp4.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 117
Egomania is an obsessive preoccupation with one's self[1] and applies to someone who follows their own ungoverned impulses and is possessed by delusions of personal greatness and feels a lack of appreciation.[2] Someone suffering from this extreme egocentric focus is an egomaniac. The condition is psychologically abnormal[3] and has been attributed to various historical figures and celebrities

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)