New Dish Channel coming soon

Dishpointer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 10, 2005
Kansas
I don't know if this has already been posted or not but I was browsing through my hunting sites and found this:

Scott, have you heard about this?

Welcome to the Pursuit Channel Online

WELCOME TO THE
PURSUIT CHANNEL
LIVE THE ADVENTURE 24/7 !
Launching Exclusively On DISH NETWORK !
FEBRUARY - 2008

Looks like this is Mens TV version 2.0.

From the looks of it producers need to lease time for their shows on the channel.

No thanks Give me Outdoor Channel 2 HD instead. :)

I don't know if this has already been posted or not but I was browsing through my hunting sites and found this:

Scott, have you heard about this?

Welcome to the Pursuit Channel Online

WELCOME TO THE
PURSUIT CHANNEL
LIVE THE ADVENTURE 24/7 !
Launching Exclusively On DISH NETWORK !
FEBRUARY - 2008

Subtitled: "Watch the adventures of Dish's own audit department, as they go on the hunt for those nasty $5 scammers!" :D:D

With E* it's always a knock down, drag out, 18 month contract battle to get any meaninful channel yet things like the Reelz channel or this one show up without a hitch.

Wonder if it will be in HD? :rolleyes: Can't wait to see the video-camera quality programming compressed down to 12 pixels. Don't we already get RFD or whatever channel Don Imus is on now for this kind of stuff?

Hum,
I see they have "Whitetail Addictions" but I'm guessing it's something different than I've imagined it to be.:D

With E* it's always a knock down, drag out, 18 month contract battle to get any meaninful channel yet things like the Reelz channel or this one show up without a hitch.

Of course...its the channels nobody want that are the cheapest...but they inflate the channel numbers just the same as real channels do. :rolleyes:

Why don't they just launch the Hell freezes over channel because that will happen before we get any new decent channels! :mad:

Funny you should say that: I was about to suggest adding a "When hell freezes over" option to the Poll on when we can expect to see new national HD channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)