Please reply by conversation.

Cham

VE4GLS
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 19, 2008
Boonies
telesat36m.jpg

New Telesat uplink antenna. Had to stop by and check it out. Sorry it was dark at the time. It's even on an az/el mount!
-C.

Not much daylight this time of year, at least when I am not working...
This is way up north in Winnipeg too so I don't get up that way that often. There are several large reflectors with this one being the largest.

I told my fiancee that if I win the lottery, I'll be getting a huge dish. We'll find a town with lax zoning/permitting, get a bunch of acreage, and I'll have my 7-15m dish and she'll have her barn with two horses.

We'll find a town with lax zoning/permitting, get a bunch of acreage, and I'll have my 7-15m dish and she'll have her barn with two horses.

Buy a town!!! :D
BTW... There is one for sale in Northern California that comes with a liquor license... You could vote yourself to be mayor and appoint yourself to be city manager, inspector, code enforcement, sheriff, tax collector.... Think of what you could do, until someone else wants to become a resident. Then your headache begins!

The horses & barn will cost much more than the 15m satellite dish.
Been there done that! (horses that is)

I told my fiancee that if I win the lottery, I'll be getting a huge dish. We'll find a town with lax zoning/permitting, get a bunch of acreage, and I'll have my 7-15m dish and she'll have her barn with two horses.

My wife and daughter have two horses and they suck up way, way, way more money than my satellite hobby! You need to negotiate a better deal there! Add in that you'll get huge TV's, sports car, motorcycle, boat, etc, then it might be close to even! :)

My wife and daughter have two horses and they suck up way, way, way more money than my satellite hobby! You need to negotiate a better deal there! Add in that you'll get huge TV's, sports car, motorcycle, boat, etc, then it might be close to even! :)

I'm sure I could find enough toys to occupy my time and drain away my money.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts