New DISH login requirements

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

llzel

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
St Louis
Why and the heck would they make us change our login and password? I changed it Monday and now today they say my new login is not correct. I can't retrieve password because their system is down, I swear this is going to push me over the ledge and go to Uverse.
I've been with Dish for 3 years, my bills have gone up now 3 times, my equipment has been crap...I'd say except my 722 but even that had to get swapped when I first got service.

I don't get it what a shi%%y business model. I'd be out of business if I ran my electrical contracting company this way.

I'm having the same issue. I updated my login information, now I can't login or retrieve password. It says the service is down due to maintenance.

I just logged in using my userid but there is a notice that they're in the process of doing away with the userid's we created in favor of using your email address for a userid. the passwords should remain the same.

I might have been part of the problem...I was able use alt characters in my username. It seems they tried a fix as it stop letting me login on first attempt. However, the site redirects you to another page when the log in information was incorrect. I then had no problem using these characters as my log-in information.

I logged on with new password and ID, no problem, though cannot change programming via internet, need to call in, it says. I still have penny cinemax which ends the 25th, perhaps thats why. Any way when i tell Dish I cant change my programming on net, they waive any fee charges for upgrading

I have 3 separate accounts with DISH and I can't use my email address as the user name in all three without having problems. I changed my main account, but left the other two alone .

i didnt have to change my log in.i got the screen that takes you to the user name and password screen. but it did not tell me i had to change anything. i think the first page that you see when you sign in has changed.

I have 3 separate accounts with DISH and I can't use my email address as the user name in all three without having problems. I changed my main account, but left the other two alone .

For me, I have two account numbers. One of them is long ago canceled. The other is my present account. I seem to be able to log in to the inactive account but not the active one. They both had the same email address. Now all I have to do is get that reversed somehow.....

I tried to update, but the system would not accept my old password that got me there to update. I sent an eMail to DISH and was offered to reset my account. OH NO! The last time they reset my account it made me a new subscriber after being with them, at that time, for over 10 years. It was a real pain getting it fixed. I'll wait until the dust settles, plus you can get in through back doors and use the old log in. Until that fails, I'll stick with the tried and true.

Had same problem - finally was able to get to screen whre you could email your password - tried it & it worked

I noticed today when I was at the Doctors office that in the Dish Remote Schedule program for the iPhone you still need to log in with your old username... the email address and password does not work with the application.

Dish really needs to get everything THE SAME, not one login for this site and another login for another.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)