New Dish Network Logo

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Smthkd said:
Its a shame that these company's are spending so much time and money on worthless logo's and slogans when they should focus more on how to make their customers "really" happy. (ie More HD and better PQ)!!

Some of my locals and other SD channels look sharper than they were 2 weeks ago on my LCD component feed. I am happy with the improvements in PQ !

I just got this sent to me, its the Dish Network Rebranding guide.

The interesting thing is their "Transponders" they will be using, almost looks like they are stealing an idea from XM.

I don't see anything wrong with the current log and in fact like the current logo better, I believe it is a mistake for them to change it now.

Attachments

• Dish Rebranding Guide.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,019
I also think its bad to include a slogan with the logo as part of the logo.

We all know slogans change all the time. Does that mean the logo needs to change all the time?

A logo is a companies identity, a company should pick one and stay with it.

Scott Greczkowski said:
A logo is a companies identity, a company should pick one and stay with it.

I agree. Look at GE, Ford, etc. Instant recognition.

Tom in TX

I was just wondering, I want my house too look cool and hip, can I get all my equipment (Dish, Remotes, Recievers) Replaced with the new logo on them?? Maybe so stickers?? Ugh my remote looks sooooooo old fashioned with this old logo on it, YUCK! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)