Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
A few weeks ago I told you that Dish Network would soon have a new logo.

Well here it is.

Attachments

• newdnlogo.jpg
    newdnlogo.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 234
Scott Greczkowski said:
A few weeks ago I told you that Dish Network would soon have a new logo.
I hope what happened was a few weeks ago they decided to revamp the logo, and waited around until, like, lunch hour or so today to do it... because this doesn't honestly look like a 3-week effort. :)

I see they're just slowly phasing out the red swoosh around the name. The "old" design has the swoosh poking slightly through the "dot" in the "i", and continuing around at the bottom. Oh, and there's some new slogan at the bottom now. As reflected in the replies above, exciting changes. :rolleyes: :)

Its a shame that these company's are spending so much time and money on worthless logo's and slogans when they should focus more on how to make their customers "really" happy. (ie More HD and better PQ)!!

Smthkd said:
Its a shame that these company's are spending so much time and money on worthless logo's and slogans when they should focus more on how to make their customers "really" happy. (ie More HD and better PQ)!!

I don't think there is enough evidence to convict them on your charge of "spending so much time and money on worthless logo's and slogans." No jury would compare the two logos and agree that they spent a lot of time on it.

They may of held an employee contest to come up with a better logo with the winner getting some extra vacation day(s).

Why not just leave it the way it was. You don't see them changing the Boston Celtics logo, or the Lakers logo and they're doing just fine.

lol, all they did was open their logo in paint and white out the bottom half of the red swoosh... :)

Bombarde32 said:
Why not just leave it the way it was. You don't see them changing the Boston Celtics logo, or the Lakers logo and they're doing just fine.

Okay, I will preface this by saying I don't pay any attention to basketball, but am I correct in the fact that neither the lakers or the celtics went to the playoffs this year? I know the Lakers didn't! maybe they should have changed that logo of theirs or at least that urine yellow jersey they wear!!!! :yes

I think that the slogan " Better Tv for All" , sounds like a response to Directv's slogan " Rethink Tv" campaign. It is to much alike and not very origional. Maybe Dish thinks they can redo their logo, due to the 25th anniversary of Echostar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)