New Dish offer?

Innova

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 24, 2003
I am a current Dish HD subscriber. I tried calling last week to get the $20 off for ten months when you get a Vip 622. No matter what I said, the CSR stuck to his guns, saying this was for new subscribers only. He did say that they will have a new promotion begin this week. I haven't seen anything on their website.

Does anyone here know anything about a new promotion?

Innova said:
I am a current Dish HD subscriber. I tried calling last week to get the $20 off for ten months when you get a Vip 622. No matter what I said, the CSR stuck to his guns, saying this was for new subscribers only. He did say that they will have a new promotion begin this week. I haven't seen anything on their website.

Does anyone here know anything about a new promotion?
This is directly from my "Mail-In Redemption Form"
Only customers who added DishHD programming on/after June 9, 2006 and are within 60 calendar days of their upgrade are eligible for the HD Bonus
$100 Back offer valid for eligible new residential customers as of 5/1/06 with qualifying programming....No substitutions. Eligible customer will receive a $10 credit for up to 10 months."
HD Bonus offer valid for eligible new and existing residetial customers as of 6/9/06 with qualifying HD programming....Eligible customer will receive a $10 credit for up to 10 months. Current customer must have been active for a minimum of 60 days.

They gave many of us the HD Bonus $10 off for 10 months deal. All you had to be was a new Metallic pack customer. So if you had AT60 and the old HD Pack with a 942, and then you upgraded for $199 to a 622 with HD Bronze, you got a $100 credit for the 942 (even if it was leased) and $100 in programming credits. Essentially making the hardware part of the upgrade free.

And you got upgrades on your dishes, LNBs, and switches if you needed them for no extra charge.

I have called and talked to 4 different CSRs, none of them would budge above the $10/month no matter how much I begged and pleaded.

Did you say anything special?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts